The 1627 on the Strip Life

View Our Floor Plans

Located in the heart of Pittsburgh's historic Strip District.

The Penn Rose Building in the Strip District was built in 1906 for the Bernard Gloecker butcher supply company. It was the first all-concrete building in Pittsburgh.

Today, the 10-story loft-style building is slated for a full renovation to preserve its historic features and to make it LEED certified with cutting edge environmental technology.

Located in the heart of Pittsburgh's historic Strip District.

The Penn Rose Building in the Strip District was built in 1906 for the Bernard Gloecker butcher supply company. It was the first all-concrete building in Pittsburgh.

Today, the 10-story loft-style building is slated for a full renovation to preserve its historic features and to make it LEED certified with cutting edge environmental technology.

View Our Floor Plans

1627 on the Strip

1627 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222

412-346-4769